Here you will find important information for all things related to 4th grade English class at St. George's!
Hello 4th Graders and families!
Welcome to Bimester IV! On the Week 28 page, you will continue working with new vocabulary related to our planet. We will also learn some helpful reading strategies to support us when we read in English. Make sure to watch the videos and do your best!
Miss Amanda and Mister Max
Rules for Video Conferences:
1. Go to a quiet place in your house
2. Keep your microphone on silent
(unless your teacher asks you to talk)
3. Chat is for school work only
4. Bring a notebook and pencil
5. Concentrate, practice respect, and participate!
During uncertain times, please help me to find inner peace. To trust in your grace and guidance.